HÄFNER Standard Weights: Classes E0, E1, E2
Mass Standards and Standard Weights
Since 1933, HÄFNER, a leader in modern weight manufacturing, has been producing high-quality mass reference standards and commercial weight sets in accordance with ISO 9001:2015. HÄFNER weights are renowned worldwide for their reliability and precision.
As a premiere NVLAP-accredited metrology laboratory, Masy BioServices understands the imapct that high-quality mass reference standards and laboratory weights can have on the quality of your processes and products. We use HÄFNER weights in our own mass calibration laboratory; knowing our customers value precision and excellence as much as we do, we have partnered with HÄFNER to make these industry-leading standard weights and commercial weights available in the United States.
Primary Standards: Class E0
- As national standard and/or to show the national mass scale up to 50 kg.
- For calibration (tracing) of the mass standards of class E1 to national standards.
Mass Standards: Class E1
- Adjustment, testing, official calibration and calibration instrument for the quality assurance of scales with more than 1,000,000 steps in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001ff etc.
- For the calibration and official calibration of weights of class E2 in accordance with OIML R111 and E08.
- For high precision weighing or comparative measurements on measurement comparators.
Standard Weights: Class E2
- Adjustment, testing, official calibration and calibration weights for precision scales of class I.
- For the quality assurance of scales with fewer than 1,000,000 steps in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001ff etc.
- For weighing or making comparative measurements on class I scales or on measurement comparators.
- For the calibration and official calibration of weights of classes F1 and F2 in accordance with OIML R111 and E08.