Secured, long or short term off-site storage for your patient samples.
- Dedicated storage space for patient samples and drug products and substances
- Long or short term storage options
- Secure cGMP storage facility
Secure Storage for your Biologic Products
Ensuring the security and stability of your materials is critical to patient health and your bottom line. Proper storage of your tissue, blood, and cell samples requires significant space, overhead, and management focus. The efficacy and integrity of your products are contingent upon proper handling and storage.
Off-site cGMP storage of your biologics allows you to free up precious real estate while remaining compliant with your SOPs. When you store your materials with Masy, you will feel as confident as if they never left your care.
Your Materials are Kept Safe and Secure
Masy BioServices’ state-of-the-art facility offers unparalleled security for your most sensitive products.
- 24/7 surveillance: All exterior and interior doorways are constantly monitored by video camera surveillance.
- Multi-layered physical security: All building entrances are continually secured by keycard-activated locks with auditable access trails. Access to biorepository facilities is limited to specifically authorized and trained employees with the correct access credentials.
- CyberLock electronic access control: Each storage chamber is secured with a CyberLock® smart lock, with a unique ID and an encrypted access code. Locks have no pick-able keyway, and are tamper- and torque-resistant. Authorized biorepository personnel are issued individually-traceable CyberLock smart keys, which can be authorized for specific chambers, days, and times.
- Redundant back-up systems: dual redundant power backup ensures 8 days of off-grid facility operation.
The Right Conditions for Your Requirements
Our ultra-cold storage spaces offer a specific temperature to house your products safely and securely:
- Ultra-Cold Storage: -75°C
The storage spaces also offer the following cubic feet to house all of your materials.
- Unit #1 – 1,000 ft3
- Unit #2 – 2,000 ft3
- Unit #3 – 2,000 ft3
- Unit #4 – 2,000 ft3
- Unit #5 – 2,000 ft3
Secure Storage for your Valuable Materials
List is representative but not completely inclusive; contact our biostorage team to learn more.
- Patient samples
- Drug products
- Drug substances
- Finished product
Managed Inventory Provides Peace-of-Mind
Our validated inventory management system, Freezerworks™, provides paperless tracking of product locations.
Every shipment that comes into our facility is inventoried and stored in the correct location within the specified conditions.
Ensuring the Chain of Custody
Masy’s biorepository is readily accessible by multiple major highways and international airports. We can use pre-qualified shipping containers with calibrated dataloggers to ensure that your materials remain in compliance from your door to ours. For regional customers, we offer ground transport and various pick-up and delivery options to fit your needs.
Continuously Monitored for Compliance
Our proprietary Masy Commander system continuously monitors the biorepository for temperature and humidity every 10 seconds. In the rare event of an excursion, response team personnel are notified via SMS text, e-mail, cellular, and landline notifications for immediate response and recovery.
Choose Masy BioServices for your Ultra-Cold Storage Needs
Let our experienced team manage the storage of your temperature-sensitive materials in our dedicated biorepository facility, and free up your time, attention, and space so you can drive your business forward. We have over 30 years of experience with cGMP practices and FDA regulations; we treat your critical materials as if they were our own. You can have confidence that the materials you entrust to us will remain safe, secure, and compliant to your specifications and tolerances until you need access to them again.
Contact Masy BioServices today for your ultra-cold storage needs.