- Validate 12 environmental chambers
- Rapid turn-around requested
- Masy-designed protocols
- Masy Quality Department reviews all documents
- 1 Validation Project Leader
- 1 Validation Technician
- 1 Quality Review Specialist
- 6 Kaye Validator 2000s
- 12 Kaye SIMs
- 1 Kaye IRTD
- 1 Kaye LTR-140 Dry Well
- 96 Masy Ultra-Premium Type T Thermocouples
- 7 Rotronic Relative Humidity Sensors
- 1 week to complete vs. 2 weeks quoted
- Final billing under quote / purchase order
Masy BioServices successfully validated a suite of 12 environmental chambers (refrigerator, freezer, incubators, and walk-in controlled storage units), rapidly and under budget.
Preliminary analysis showed that 2 chambers would fail validation, but with customer approval, Masy made adjustments to bring those chambers within the specified tolerance. This saved the customer significant time and money.
Due to the depth of Masy personnel and equipment, we were able to assign additional equipment to this project — at no additional cost to the customer — to complete the project markedly ahead of schedule.
All work was completed and final validation reports were submitted before the customer’s due date. The customer found no errors in our documentation.
This customer continues to call Masy regularly for validation projects.